about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

delivery...

fragile

Another day of stopping what I'm doing to do something that I value more. And this time it isn't just a crafty project. I'm pausing my work to say that today something exciting was delivered.

delivery

A semi-truck pulled up in front of my house, and I started getting nervous. I was expecting a lot of boxes, but just how many and how large they would be, I wasn't sure. How much room could cotton balls take up?

cotton balls

supplies

In the end, it was just one skid. It's still taking up a chunk of my porch, but not for long. Because very soon, I'll be unpacking boxes, and repacking them into Caregiver Kits. Yay! More pictures of the packing will come soon in the next few days.

Once again...thank you for making this possible!

3 comments:

  1. This is so super, and I'm not sure if I've said something before, but I'm so impressed and excited! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'm really fascinated to see what these kits will look like in the end. Cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer HS5:12 PM

    How exciting. can't wait to see how they come together!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!