about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a march workshop for you...

Pin heads...

I think that I've been planning on doing this workshop for two months. And now it's done at last! To make these happy little pins, just download the workshop in a PDF. They are easy to make (as long as you have patience in painting!), and I think awfully cute with their little faces...

Have fun!


  1. Thank you so so so soooo much for this. I was looking for one earlier today, and then tada, stroke of good look one appears in my blogger reader! wooo!
    Yay for you! (and me)

  2. luck. not look. egh, long day! =)

  3. Oh! So glad for the serendipitous timing!

  4. Oh, those are so cute! And I do have clay here ... play time!

    Thanks, Mollie!

  5. Oh. My. Goodness. These are adorable! I've never tried clay before; this really inspires me to do so! Thank you for the workshop. :)


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!