about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a february workshop for you...

Embroidery Floss Charm Ring

Wow...it only took until the 21st to get this done! Yikes!

The February workshop is a bit simpler than last month, but I'm looking forward to using my Embroidery Floss Charm Rings so, so much! (my sweet little sister helped name it, as she thought the bobbins and tags looked like charms!)

Now, if you have a large floss collection, this could end up being a lot of rings, and they could be divided into more detailed sections (groupings of reds, blues, etc., rather than warm, cool and neutral as I've started with). But even if you just use this charm ring for holding the floss for your current project, I hope it brings a bit of joy to your crafting!

Download the workshop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!