about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

once upon a time...

New oatmeal raisin recipe

...I had a favorite recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies.

It is gone, and I have searched just about everywhere in the cookbook collection. And online. I don't remember too much about it, except that it used applesauce in place of half of the butter. But it did have butter, because I also remember cutting the butter into the applesauce with a pastry blender. But that's it.

So now I've been trying to find a new favorite oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. I found a lovely vegan version, which is good, and I like it as its own thing, but not as a traditional oatmeal raisin cookie. Today I tried this recipe from Quaker Oats. It's good, and I'll keep it. But I'm still hunting. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!