about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

more recycled embroidery...

Remade Paper - all finished

Over the weekend I finished the rest of the Recyclers. They'll soon find their way to my wall, but I think they will also be embroidered onto a canvas tote. Even though these are the only four characters I made for buttons, I'm now working on a few other trash-minded doodles that may find their way to embroidery as well.

Reused Glass

Reduced Plastic

And, entirely unrelated, I made an Etsy Treasury today (while I should have been working). Check out [CAKE].

1 comment:

  1. oh I love these. I saw them on flickr and thought they were super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!