about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

eco week...

file folders

Never before have I declared a theme week on the ol' blog, and perhaps never again, but starting today, it's Eco Week.

I don't really think of myself as an environmentalist. I'm not. But I do feel a responsibility to take care of the world God has given us. The earth and everything on it is His, and I want to treat it respectfully. So I try to do my part whenever possible. And don't get me wrong...I think you should too. Everyone should. But...

Have you noticed how popular it is to "go green"? Sometimes I wonder if folks really want to wisely conserve, or if they are just jumping on the bandwagon because it may help sales. I don't like to get into anything too deep here, so I'll leave you to think about that.

Those "green" file folders will were rescued from the recycling bin today, but by the end of the week, they'll be something new. And throughout the week you'll be seeing some things that I like to do in my effort to have "dominion" over God's creation...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!