about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a little help...

Blog Friends, I need the assistance of someone. I've been working on a new item for my shop: Printable Recipe Cards. It will be a PDF file that has 16 cards, each with one of my food illustration doodles...breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. And the best part is that you can type your own recipes onto the cards before you print them out!

Now, here's where the help wanted comes in. I need someone to test the file for me. Make sure that it is going to be simple enough to use and print. This means actually filling in some recipes and printing. Not too hard. And of course, the file will be yours to keep and use and print (if flaws are found, you'll get a good version, of course!) So will you help me out? Leave a comment or drop me an email if you're interested!

UPDATE: I'm still looking for a few folks to test this for me, so let me know if you'd like to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!