about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a beautiful day for a ball game...



A few years back my brother and I started a tradition of going to the season home opener for the local single A ball team. I'm not much of a sports fan, but from time to time I enjoy watching a game. Single A is often more enjoyable than major league, because it feels a bit more homegrown. Sure the players are hoping to make it big, but for now they are a bunch of guys playing a game.

April opening games can be a bit risky, because you never know if it will a nice day or freezing and rainy. But today, I think it's going to be a beautiful day for a ball game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!