about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

jordnöts...

a collection of jordnöts

What's a jordnöt, you ask? Well, it's Swedish for peanut. These little illustration doodles remind me a bit of nesting dolls, but that's not what they are. They also reminded me of a peanut shape (you may have spotted one that actually looks like a peanut), but I didn't like calling them that. So I looked for a better word. My family is Swedish, and lately I've been doing some other work with a touch of "Svenska", so Swedish seemed a good language to look to. And so, the jordnöts were born.

So far, there are 12 jordnöts that are other things (animals, food, etc.), and plain, in a collection of colors. I also have a stamp made, that will become some cards/tags. And, confession: I love them.

By the way, the Svenska I hinted to will be coming along soon...but I'm thinking that it will wait until I get some new Gocco ink...because the Gocco is calling out to be used again...

1 comment:

  1. I own both sets of your jordnots patterns, and I love, love, love them! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!