about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it's a good thing for kids...

Walking through Target today, and determined to only buy what I was there for (which they didn't have), I was sucked in. Martha Stewart's new issue of Good Things for Kids is all on crafts and they are all so cute. Many of the ideas are things seen before, either from Martha, or just in general. But they have a fresh take on them, each one sporting a Martha-ness.

I especially like the things using felt (of course), like the Heart-Shaped Button Covers. Sweet and girly. I'd make some for myself, but I'm just thinking that a 28-year-old may not be able to pull off this look...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!