about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

dancing fingers...

Where do the days go? Hmm..?

Anyway, I was looking at Metafilter tonight, which I haven't done in a while, and I found a fun new online game/toy/opportunity for personal improvement. Fingerjig is a typing game that doesn't take long, is a challenge, and will hopefully get me back to the typing speed and accuracy I once had. My first shot gave me a score of around 300,000, and high score is currently over 4,000,000. I guess that gives me something to aspire to. Give it a try!

(Meanwhile, I've made so many typing errors while writing this, I feel like giving up hope now!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!