about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a meditation...

"Could there be a period of dryness in our life? Tirelessly, God is seeking us. And we discover him as if for the first time. Even when he is rejected, he never refuses to remain alongside us. And like the almond tree that begins to blossom in the light of springtime, he makes even the deserts of our soul burst into flower."

From the book:
Peace of Heart in All Things
by Brother Roger of Taizé


This isn't the kind of thing that I normally post here, but this meditation from the Taize website really hit me. Lately this has been a period of blossoming faith for me, yet I am always so encouraged by this idea, that God is always, always there alongside me. Alongside everyone, just waiting for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!