about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Illustration Friday: Friendship?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last year I did a little pencil drawing of my brother PJ, and I loved how it came out. Then a few months later, I made this turtle in Illustrator. I looked at the two, and thought that PJ and the turtle would made good friends, and that it would even be fun to make a comic strip of them.



It wasn't until I saw the Illustration Friday theme of Friendship that I decided to pull out these two characters and combine them. So I quickly drew PJ in Illustrator and added in the turtle. I pencil drawing is cuter, as this was done quickly. But I think that now that I have something to go from, I'll have to refine, rework, and make this into what it needs to be. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!