about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Guilty pleasure: Wife Swap?

With the new season of Alias, the show has become somewhat interesting again, and I've gone back to watching. This is fine. I see nothing wrong with that. But I'm ashamed to say, when the show is over, I don't change the channel or turn the TV off. Instead, I find myself sucked in to the show that is Wife Swap.

There is something so shocking and amusing about watching two women switch lives. The families are so extremely different, they can't help but learn at least something from the process. Things learned: a vacuum cleaner is a good thing, your teenager doesn't need breakfast in bed every day, spend time with your kids. When I first learned about this show, even saw commercials for it, I thought, "What a dumb idea." But I now admit, it's fun watching people's well ordered lives get turned upside down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!