about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Preparing for Christmas?

December 1st is here, and that means more pressure to prepare for the holidays. At my house we make our cards and the ornaments for our live tree. This year I'll be printing the cards on my new Gocco, which should be fun. I think I need to get that going. Our tree will have all brown craft paper ornaments. Last night I started cutting paper for garland and ornaments. Again, I think that I need to get busy!

In the midst of the craziness, my family tries not to forget what this season is all about. A baby in a manger. A baby who grew up to save the world. To help celebrate this season, I've helped my family create a blog of activities for preparing for Christmas. Check out Celebrating Advent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!