about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Illustration Friday: Bubble?


Bubble Snowman Posted by Hello


Here's my illustration for this week's Illustration Friday theme, Bubble. When I heard this theme one of the first things I thought of was this snowman made of bubbles and with bubble snowflakes falling around him. I did this in a bit of a hurry, so it's not exactly as I would like it. But I still think he's a little cute.



I've seen so many wonderful entries already. If you haven't yet, check out the whole list at IllustrationFriday.com


7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, terrific, great idea ! Standing ovation !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 AM

    neat idea having incorporating bubbles and snow images. it's interesting and different. :)

    erika
    http://www.five3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:26 AM

    So wonderfully innovative.

    Enid
    http://jupiternine.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:42 AM

    He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:57 AM

    love it. what a clever idea. -- becka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:37 PM

    snowman built of bubbles, how very exotic and elegant!

    patty (a.k.a. blarneybytes)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:58 PM

    this is such a cute illo...a combo of 2 things that I love...

    violetismycolor

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!