about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

I heart House Industries?

Ever since I first saw them, I have been in love with the fonts from House Industries. Their fonts are both retro and classic at the same time. And you can be sure that as soon as I am able to make a major purchase, I will be buying the Neutraface Family. Beautiful.

Today in the mail, one of my birthday presents arrived. It was House Industries' The Book. (Yes, I picked this out and ordered it myself...but my grandma was kind enough to sponsor the gift.) I haven't had the chance to fully explore it yet, but it is filled with page after page of wonderful things. And it appears that nearly every page has special varnishing. I love spotting all of those little hidden details. The things that don't really need to be there, but they add so much.

I can't wait to see all that this book holds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!