about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

A book by its cover?

For the last day or so I've been working on designing a book cover. Being a book lover, I really enjoy doing this type of thing. There is something so intriguing about book covers. The entire feeling of the book should be captured within a very small amount of space. People should be able to tell what kind of book it is based on the cover.

There is a true challenge in designing a book cover. So, I was excited when I found this site (via Forward) filled with beautiful covers. Very inspirational. I am truly humbled. And to my employer, please don't think less of me after seeing Kimberly Glyder's amazing work.

1 comment:

  1. "Book lovers never go to bed alone." -Anon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!