about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Alice in watercolorland?


Recently I've been working on a series of watercolors of characters from Alice in Wonderland. (I'm sort of on an Alice kick...I watched the movie and am on a hunt for the perfect old copy of the book with just the right illustrations) First, I've discovered I really like my new opaque paints (thanks Keri!). Second, these are painted on brown craft paper, and it works really well. Here's an early look at one of the paintings. I'll show more off soon!

And now I think my next step will be to make up some books of craft paper so that I can keep it all neat and tidy (somewhat) and with me always! Posted by Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!