about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Some assembly required?

My poor sister Anna...getting mentioned here twice in three days. It's her birthday at the end of the month, and as a gift, I got her a subscription to Ready Made magazine. We both love this magazine. It's filled with all sorts of great ideas and fun things to make. We're both keen on making the Altoid speakers. I find it both relaxing and gratifying to make goofy little nothings. Recently, I've discovered some other excellent DIY sites. Thrift Deluxe hasn't been updated in a while, but still has some nice projects, and Unique Projects has just that: unique things to make using everything from wood, to metal, to paper, to cloth. Check 'em out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!