about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

this is what i love // finding fun printables and saving big

I'm always up for fun new printables, and I love when I have both the chance to use what others have made, as well as to make some of my own. And there's a new bundle that is some of each of those!

This Holiday Bundle is filled with great printable planners, banners, stickers, tags, artwork, and more.

I'm still working my way through all of them, but right now I'm pretty sure I'll end up using some of the items from Ameliy Com for my gift wrapping this year. Actually, some of the artwork in the bundle would be perfect just to print, frame, and gift!

And I mentioned that I made a printable for this bundle too...

Happy Little Trees
Happy Little Trees
Happy Little Trees

The Happy Little Trees box PDF is exclusive to this bundle. They can be used as individual treat boxes or ornaments, or use the numbered set to make a countdown to Christmas! They come in full color or black and white for more economical printing.

Aren't they fun?

Here's the best part about the bundle. You get 212 items (valued at over $1500) for just $29. Even if you only used 29 of the files, you'd be getting more than your money's worth.

Go check it out and see if your holiday could use a few easy-to-print items. An easy Christmas season is a good thing, right? But hurry, because the offer only only goes through Cyber Monday!

And just as a heads up, as a contributor to the bundle, I'm also an affiliate. So by buying through my link, you're helping me out. Thank you!


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!