about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

presidents' day fabric purchases

Fabrics

This weekend (through today), JoAnn is having a sale, and so on Saturday, I went. Fabrics I love to use were 30-50% off, plus I had a 20% off coupon...that works on sale items! This can be a dangerous combo for me, but I managed to have restraint.

I bought some fabrics for a special project, and then indulged in these two. The front is from the nursery prints section, and it just looks so stitchable! I plan on stitching over the lines for no purpose other than to enjoy the process.

And then the other fabric...Adventure Time? Mathematical!

Have a great Monday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!