about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a breath and a call for projects



This was supposed to be a post with a pattern for you. But I'm just really running behind. A few posts are planned, but for the next week or so, expect to hear from me less as I try to breathe through my deadlines.

Also, next Wednesday, I'm doing a little bird project along with Nancy from Do Small Things with Love, and we'd love to see any bird projects you've made too! So, get those links ready, or work on a new project between now and then!

11 comments:

  1. That birdie! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I have some pretty birds to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your birds. I did some too. Here is my feathered friend, a pattern by Claire Garland. And my blue tit by Lesley Stanfield. I`m looking forward to see your bird project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathe, breathe, breathe! We can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Hey! I love your blog. So much cute stuff! I was wondering if I could share a link to my blog that I've just started, thecraftershelper.wordpress.com. There isn't anything on it yet (just started today!) but it's going to be dedicated to craft tutorials. Thanks! -Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing what you create!

      Delete
    2. Is it OK if I put the link to your blog on it though?

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, of course! Sorry I forgot to say that before...

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Thanks! Here's the link. http://thecraftershelper.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/wild-olive/

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!