on not apologizing
Dear diary, sorry for not writing for a long time...
Did you ever write those words? I did. A lot. Keeping a consistent journal or diary was always so difficult for me, but it's been a while since that's been an issue for me on my blog. If you're a regular reader, you know that it has been bubbling up for the last few weeks.
But I won't apologize. Instead, I will continue to stitch and work and tell you about a few things happening here...
- The Caregiver Kits fundraising is still going on, but slowly. Please check out the sidebar over there to learn more!
- My blog calendar says that I'm posting a quilty project today. I haven't started it yet.
- There are over a dozen new products waiting to be made, and yet they aren't close to being done.
- In the past few months, I've had the privilege of working on some lovely book projects that will be coming out throughout the year. (Here's one of them!)
- We have a winner for Aimee Ray's Doodle Stitching: Embroidery & Beyond book! Congratulations, Kady H!
And in with all of this, there are other non-blog sorts of things, helping with family things, and volunteering at church things. It's all good. Life is just full right now. I'll be back at the end of the week with a new calendar. Because, can you believe that April is almost here?
By Mollie Johanson at Wednesday, March 27, 2013