about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

kitschy digitals mask collection

Sock MonkeyMask

Have you made it over to Kitschy Digitals yet? It's a marketplace for cute digital products like printables, digital scrapbooking kits, needlework patterns and more. I'm quite honored to be among the artists and designers who create for Kitschy Digitals, and this week we released something fun!

Newly in the shop you will find ten different printable mask packages! The mask I created (modeled above by my sister Grace) is based on my Sock Monkey pattern. You'll also find a fox, a donut, Wizard of Oz characters and more. Danielle even made a look book for all of them! Check it out below.

To go along with my Sock Monkey mask, I also put together a mini digital kit with the Sock Monkey in four poses, plus textured paper (with real sock monkey sock knit!) Everything in the kit is high resolution, so you can use these in lots of different ways...not just for scrapbooking.

Sock Monkey Mini Kit

And one of the best things about Kitschy Digitals is that when you make your purchase, you can download it immediately! I've been slowly adding more and more of my existing items to the shop, in addition to the KD exclusives that I create. Be sure to check in regularly!


Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!