about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: print and post for august

2012June_1920x1280

August 1st? Nooooooo! I'm not ready. Let's not talk about that though. Instead, let's talk about ice cream. Yeah, no matter what month it is, ice cream is a good idea. Add some to your desktop or home screen, and be happy!


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

Prefer the analog method? Download the printable version, and tack it up on your bulletin board!


Oh, and I recently shared some Blog Buddies wallpapers, and now they are available for your computer desktop too! Find them here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm terribly late to be making this my desktop, but it's super-cute! I've always liked your speech bubble motif and it looks great with the happy ice cream. It's also in my favourite colour, so it's perfect! (・ω・)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!