about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

new sponsorship for january! (and a winner)

playing with the snowflakes

It almost makes me ill to think that I'm thinking about January. But I am. I'm thinking about new plans and ideas, freshening up the blog design, goals and intensions, and more. Actually, I've been thinking about these for a long time! Between Christmas and New Year's, I'll probably write more about some of these things. Changes will come, but only the good kind that move things forward!

january

For now, the biggest change is with how I'm going to handle sponsorship here on Wild Olive. I'll be updating how sponsor posts happen to better highlight the work of each individual, ad sizes and pricing will adjust a bit, and the biggest change is that I'm now offering sponsor spots to select shops as well as blogs!

If you have a shop or blog and would like to reach some new folks who enjoy crafting and stitching, Wild Olive is a great place to do that. (I don't want to brag, but I have awesome readers who are especially supportive...just sayin')

For full information, please email me! molliejohanson{at}gmail{dot}com

And, and, and...We have a giveaway winner!


Congratulations Annemarie! I've already sent an email about getting your prizes to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!