about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

snapshot saturday

donut pan

You may have noticed (or not...I don't want to think that you keep track of my life) that I don't usually blog on Sundays. It's my day for a blog break. To give myself a little extra break for a while, I'm going to make Saturdays a day to share a random photo from the week.

This week, I received some new baking pans that I ordered. Donut pans to be exact. Donuts have been made, and they were delicious. An excellent purchase, to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could get doughnut pans! I thought they were little bunt cake makers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us something to see even on the weekend. I really apreciate it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!