about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

I've got nothing


No pretty pictures today. I don't have anything fun to show. There's nothing to see here.

But that doesn't mean things aren't coming! Actually, today I've been thinking about and working on some things that will be coming together in the next few weeks and months. Things like...

New embroidery patterns.

A special week with participation from (hopefully) many.

A new online class.

Family VBS at church.

What comes next, and more. (Oooooh....secrets!)

Yeah, I think I've got a full plate. And those are just some of the lovely things! This probably isn't the best time for me to be thinking about how busy is too busy. Maybe if I could get myself focused, all of these things would get done and I wouldn't feel like it's too much. Any tips?

PS: Be sure to check out my new and returning sponsors! They help make the above list possible!

2 comments:

  1. Your "nothing" is about the cutest "nothing" I've ever seen! I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for us in the coming weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family VBS? That sounds cool. I've only ever seen the ones just for kids.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!