It has been a day of trying to get some things taken care of, and even though you never really get as much done as you hope, progress has been made. Here's a little rundown:
- I cleared out about 6 percent of my old email. This sounds small, but it it's a very full Gmail account.
- The clothes waiting to be put away, are at last, put away.
- Pintrest has me hooked, and I'm enjoying building boards of inspiration. Find me here.
- A trip to the Post Office reminded me that I do love the patient and kind people that work at the small branch my me.
- My desk went from huge mess to really large mess. (Yes, that's an improvement.)
- We ate some yummy chicken salad sandwiches on hamburger buns, which I made last night. (see photo for proof of this homemade goodness!)
- I realized that February has been flying by and I have some deadlines looming. Yikes.
How has your Saturday been? I hope well. Now, I think I had better continue with this progress that I'm making!
By Mollie Johanson at Saturday, February 19, 2011