about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the mustache was a hit

YIP2010 - 347
Thank you to everyone who convinced me that PJ needed the mustache. He loved it, as you can see!

I've reached the point where I'm just about all worn out from Christmas gift making and cookie baking. But the good news is, I only have one more gift to make. Okay, maybe two. Yay! Tomorrow will involve a bit more cooking and baking, but I'm up for it. I think. Yes. Yes, I'm ready. I'll talk myself into it!

How are you feeling? Tired? Ready to be done?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Oh my gosh,how cute is this photograph ?
    Very ! I love how happy he is,extremely sweet.

    Wishing you all what's Merry and Bright
    Elise x

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!