about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

new souvenirs...

Every so often, the lovely Miss B from the Blah, Blah, Blahg runs a photo project called Souvenir Foto. This time the concept is to take a photo a day for 30 days, and make your way through the alphabet.

I started with T (and will loop back to get all letters), so here's what I have so far:

T- Tickets
Tickets

U - Ukulele
Ukulele

V- Vehicle
Vehicle

W - Watercolors
Watercolors

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I know people who do project 365. That's entirely too much of a commitment for me (as I've failed more than once at it).
    I'll have to give this a shot! (hahaha, Shot! Get it? Like a picture. Shot? ok, i'm done.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ukulele is a great picture:)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!