about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

soon-to-be stripes...

blank
YIP2010 - 203
It's Thursday (or at least it was when I wrote this and thought that it would post), and I couldn't let the day go by without some stripes. I know, you're looking at these pictures and thinking, "wait...there's no stripes there..."

Well, there will be! I've been trying to decide what I should paint on this canvas, and now I know. It will be a stripey painting, and I can't wait...

(PS: Don't miss Tara's giveaway below!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see stripes on the wall behind your canvas--they are just all of the brown variety!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!