about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

book: sew me, love me

My friend showed me this book, and it is WAY cute. Best of all, hand sewing is all that is required!


  1. oh tere are just the cutest little books out and about. Such a shame i can never find them in New Zealand :(

  2. I own this book! Oh how wonderful it is :)

  3. That's so funny, Katie! When I was looking at it, I thought of your long-legged bunny!

  4. Well, I'd be lying if I said the stripes weren't inspired by what I saw in the book...I think if she'd had a bunny I would have settled for following a pattern. But I'm the world's worst pattern follower! Thinking about it though, I probably ought to credit the book for the inspiration, so thank you for reminding me.

    And how I wish blogger would notify you if somone replies to your comments - I'd have never found this if it wasn't for your email!


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!