about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

october's desktop...



I'm so glad that someone around my house mentioned that tomorrow is October 1. (well...sort of...I suddenly feel like I have much to get done in a hurry!) If they hadn't, I might not have remembered that it is time for a new desktop wallpaper!

This month's Crafty Character is Folded Felt. She looks like she could be any old fabric, and you may think of her as you choose...but she's felt. Which means that this month's Workshop in a PDF will be featuring felt. It's going to be oh so cute! And it will come soon-ish. I promise.

For now, download October's desktop wallpaper.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I put it on my desktop and it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!