about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

how did i...

...live without this?

mouse

No, not just the mouse. Look closely.

roller

There it is. The roller ball on the top, which allows me to scroll in an oh so speedy manner. It has made my life so much easier.

Which is good, because I've been working at finalizing everything for my shop update, which will happen just after midnight tonight! It's also when I'll start raising money for Caregiver Kits again! More on that soon...

For now, you can check out pics of the embroidery patterns, collage sheets and new printable celebration banners over on Flickr!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I can't believe I didn't know that! I've been using my Mac for over a year and didn't realize this was a roller ball also. Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! And I discovered that it scrolls side to side too! None of this wimpy Windows-up-and-down-only business!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!