about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

monday photos...

bench monday

Have you heard of Bench Monday? It's new and it's lovely. Well, this picture would be lovelier if there wasn't snow on the bench. Come on, April! Get it together!

ideas in the works

Technically, this wasn't taken today, or even on any Monday. But I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I'm working on for a new pattern. And...

To show off a picture that uses one of the new Cinnamon Rose actions that my sister and I just got. This one is the "After" action, and is my favorite. I have much photo playing to do...

Last thing before I run. I've never really done challenges for photos or craft inspiration, but since I'm on a roll with Bench Monday, why not, right? Check out The Spark. I'm getting ideas for the first challenge that involve canvas, paint and embroidery. This could be fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!