about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

trying to fulfill a resolution...

One of my goals for 2009 was to make sure that the photos that I upload (here, on Flickr and on Etsy) are always just as they should be. None of this, "sorry about the bad lighting" business.

With that in mind, I'm thinking that I really need to re-shoot a bunch of the photos that I have up on Etsy. I think that it would really help upgrade the look of my shop and make it more cohesive. The thing is...

it seems like so much work.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! Taking photos (and editing them) properly one of my goals too :)
    Good luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. Photos are a lot of work and I'm always trying to improve them. I live in MN where the sunlight is limited during the winter which doesn't help matters.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!