about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

things to come...

Make. Do. Create.

If you're a regular reader, Make. Do. Create. is something you seen here before. Well get ready for a whole lot more of it!

In 2008, the holiday and seasonally themed Characteristics came around each month with a calendar desktop and printable. In 2009, those Characteristics will have a more crafty theme...they'll be here to Make. Do. Create. And you can too, because they'll all have their own special projects with tutorials.

Also, coming in 2009 to the Wild Olive shop, new embroidery patterns, scrapbooking collage sheets, artwork, and something extra special. Come back on January 1st for that announcement!

Now, since we're approaching Christmas and New Year's, I'm figuring on the blogging being intermittent. I'll still be here, but I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself...so see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog tonight, and have just started going through your creativity. Thanks so much for sharing these ideas! Can you tell me what kind of food safe paint you use to paint your jar lids? This opens up a zillion possibilities and reasons for me to keep saving jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    Because the painted part of the lids is unlikely to come into contact with the cranberries, I used regular acrylic paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Oh Mollie!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves!!! I am looking for new Embroidery Patterns!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!