about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

my plan...

My new plan...

Just do it. I don't believe that I have ever owned anything that Nike has made, and I don't really have much interest in ever having anything Nike (nothing against Nike... sports just aren't my thing). But they have the right idea with their slogan. Because, sometimes that's really the best solution for getting things done. Just do it.

I was considering painting or stitching the sentiment for a friend, but since sports aren't my thing, I wanted something a bit more artistic in feeling. So I thought, "Just make it." No. Dumb. But then the idea of Make. Do. Create. came to mind. And it stuck. It's one of the things that I want to be about.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I wish that art in this blog post was for me. :)

    Hope all is going well Mollie, I'm so busy with school and everything, but I see you signed up for Elsie's online class (I haven't filled out the questions yet)! I am so excited about that!!

    Oh yeah, and about your latest patterns.. ohhh, I can't wait to get to these... maybe next year. (especially the Cookies!! And the Winter Warmers :)) Like I said, no job and so many embroidery patterns (and arts and crafts and so on)..oh wait, I have this thing called LIFE too (silly thing that gets in the way).

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!