about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

cinema snackers in a stitch...

Cinema Snackers WIP

Maybe I'm crazy, but I really like the Cinema Snackers. Petrified Popcorn. Gritty Gumdrops. Stuck-up Soda. Personality traits or what happens when you're found on a movie theater floor? You decide. But these theater treats just don't get the love that I feel they deserve (is that being full of myself?), so I've started stitching them to give them a new way to show off their wonderfulness (I'm really only thinking of them...).

One row of sprockets are finished, and I have one more to go, and then...these cuties will be displayed in all their cinematic glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!