about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

truffle cakes...

Bakerella calls them cake balls, but we decided that they are just too tasty and too fabulous to be called that. We're going with truffle cakes. Gracie helped me with as much of the project as she could, but in the end, her biggest contribution was eating. I won't lie, this was a time-consuming treat, but well worth it!

Making Cake Balls

Making Cake Balls

Making Cake Balls

Making Cake Balls

Making Cake Balls

Finished pics of these, an anniversary cake and the breads I've been making tomorrow! And thanks to my sister Anna for taking these shots (although it felt like being at a real photo shoot with the flash going off so much!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!