about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

busy as a bee...

Beaming Bee WIP

Bees are known for staying busy. What I wonder though, is do they do their work with a good attitude? I mean, are they always beaming, as this little bee embroidery will be? Because, when things are busy for me, I sometimes get a bit cranky and start to resent some of the things I'm doing. I'd like to believe that bees have their days too...

I'm pleased to say, however, that this work in progress is making me happy. And it's not the only work I've been progressing on lately. It's just that this is the only one I can show right now. My sister has a 21st birthday coming up...and she would be certain to find the Flickr pics...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!