about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a marriage of great foods...



For some time, I've been sketching some ideas for new food illustration doodles. Here is the idea. 1 food + 1 food = 1 new food. The grilled cheese above is a good example of that. But I am willing to include things where other lesser ingredients would be necessary for the final item, but only two main things. So far I have a collection of these foods going, but I would like more.

So, anyone interested in throwing some ideas my way? I don't know how many I'll end up making, so I could choose one or two, or twelve. When they are all finished though, they'll become recipe cards and more, so if I use your idea, I'll send you the file as a thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and etsy shop are super cute. You have such a clean, polished look. I'm a fan! Keep up the great work!
    PS: I found you through the Sampler. I'm about to contribute for my first time. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!