about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

one stop blog spot...

Maybe I'm the last person to discover this, but may I just say, "Bless Google Reader." I've been known to fall behind lately with a few things, and keeping up on my blog reading has been one of them. But with the help of Google Reader, all my favorite blogs are there and I can scan through them in minutes. Then star the entries that I need to look at more in depth. A huge timesaver! Now, the one one downside is that you miss out on the charm of the lovely blogs out there, but when I need a fix, I can still stop by the real deal.

But seriously, check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!