about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

my creative endeavors as of late...

the extent of my creativity

You may recognize this photo as one of the spots where I take photos. The kitchen counter. What you see on there is the creativity I've been up to lately. That's right. Nuthin'. Try as I might, none of the new things that I would like to get to have happened.

However, I have been encouraging my sister in photographic pursuits. I mean, just look at this picture! She needs to keep at this, and I really want to see her selling prints. You'll want to take a look at the rest of her photos here.



Now, I think I'll get off the internet and make something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!