about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

dressing up for spring...

Flower Costume Kids Buttons

A couple years ago, I started making "Costume Kids". Inspired by some of the little ones running about here, they are all dressed up for the holidays and seasons. The Flower Costume Kids, Chrysanthemum, Tulip and Daffodil, are the latest additions. Little Grace fell in love with Chrysanthemum, and when she saw the picture online she said, "That's mine!" (This was just after she figured out how to use the mouse on my Power Book.)

Easter Costume Kids

And with Easter now less than three weeks away, Easter Costume Kids are also here. The funny thing is, just a few days after I created these, Heidi from My Paper Crane made these. Great minds, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!