about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

make them with love...



As Valentine's Day is a mere 10 days off, it's about time to make cards and gifts for those you love. And what could be better than a Made with Love Valentine? When I decided to make the February printable, I thought that it would be several cards (like last year). But then I realized that the whole point was that they are made with love. So. Download. Print. Add some fun stuff so that they become your own.

Made with Love Valentines

Here's how some of mine look. I went with red paper, glitter glue, and crepe paper. Good stuff. And truly from the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!