about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

characteristics buttons...

Characteristics Buttons

Well, they are done and in the Etsy shop. The first batch of Characteristics buttons. You can click on the small pics in the sidebar to view them in the shop. I would love it if some were purchased along the way, because it's nice to know that someone values the things that you make and do. But if the truth were told, I'm just as happy to be the only one sporting these. I love them...even if no one else does.

These little sets to go along with each Characteristic are my favorites. More of those will be coming along soon. Right now they are still just an idea on paper...not computer yet.

Simple Snowman Buttons

Made With Love Valentine Buttons

Cautious Clover Buttons

Excited Egg Buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!