about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

more fun waiting in the wings...

I'm so excited, because I bought the new Hand Sewing for Fun patterns from Wee Wonderfuls. They are just so cute, and will give me a chance to use some of the lovely wool felt I have sitting around. The only downside is that it adds to the list of things that I want to work on, but never seem to have time for. Let's see, new needle felting supplies (untouched), fabric for a top from Simple Sewing with a French Twist, Japanese craft books, apron pattern, the list goes on...

Tomorrow I'll be spending some extended time in the car on the way to see my aunt. This would be the perfect time to work on something. Provided I don't get carsick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!